Stockdales has a state of the art 40,000 square foot fabrication area, featuring top of the line CNC equipment, experienced fabrication staff and is backed by a diverse mechanical engineering team.
Traditionally Stockdales has specialized in custom electrical equipment manufacturing. We provide our clients with a wide variety of custom products including electrical enclosures, component mounts as well as modifications or retro fits to existing electrical equipment.
As Stockdales steadily grows with expanded shop and engineering capabilities we can deliver a wide range of custom manufactured solutions.
Our engineering team can provide conceptual models through to detailed shop drawings using Auto CAD Inventor for all types of fabrications. Project teams will ensure your solution is cost effective, reliable, and on time.
Shop Equipment and Capabilities
- 40,000 Square Foot Fabrication / Repair / Assembly area
- Mazak Optiplex 3015 Laser Cutting Table
- Flow International Water Jet Cutting Table
- Trumf Trumatic Punch Table
- Amada 8025 CNC Press Brake
- Amada HDS CNC Press Brake
- Rainbow Spot welder
- GMAW / MCAW / welding machines
- Hyd-Mech Production Band Saw line
- ABS Blast paint preparation booth
- Norgen Powder Coat booth
- Global Finishing Curing Oven
- 15 ton Bridge crane
- 2, 5 ton Bridge cranes
- 2, 2 ton Bridge cranes
- 2, 1 ton Bridge cranes