Front Counter Sales – Electric motors and controls
Stockdales – Motor Division
The front counter sales position interacts with customer on a daily basis, and is often the first point of contact that our customers have with Stockdales.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Sales of electric motors, variable speed drives and gearing products
- Coordination and communication with customers for repair of electric motors
- Developing customer relationships
- Assisting with shipping and receiving during seasonal peak work times
- Coordinating trucking and shipment of manufactured products
- Operation of fork lifts and overhead cranes
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and energetic personality. They will demonstrate good organizational skills and have a proven track record in sales. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Stronger consideration will be given to candidates with a diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology. Candidates that have experience with electric motors and controls are preferred, but on the job training will be provided.
Stockdales offers competitive wages and an extensive benefit package. Stockdales values diversity in our workplace. Position is available immediately. Interested applicants can submit their resumes via email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org